[ENGSUB] I-LAND Ep.10 | Episode 10 | On Mnet’s | “Full’Episodes”


Mnet's 'I-Land' tells the story of a brand new, global K-Pop boy group produced jointly by CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment. The reality series will follow the in-depth process of planning for and producing a K-Pop group in the form of a surveillance reality.



Title : I-LAND
First Air Date : Jun 26, 2020
Last Air Date : Aug 28, 2020
Number of Episodes : 11
Number of Seasons : 1
Genres : Reality
Networks : Mnet, tvN
Casts : Namkoong Min, Rain, Zico, K, Hanbin, Seon, Geonu, Jaeho, Jaebeom, Jimin, Heeseung
Alternative Titles : Iland

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Epi.so.de 1 — Record of Youth “Ep 1” — “Full..” Korean Drama

Love By Chance — Season 2 Ep.1 “BL Drama | Thai” [Engsub]

Watching — Fugou Keiji: (The Millionaire Detective) Balance:Unlimited Episode 8 [ENG/SUB] — “Full Episodes”