Episode 73 | Once and Again EP.73 [ENGSUB] “New Episodes” — Free online



A turbulent divorce story of the Song family that ends in the discovery of romance and familial love. The Song family includes a frugal father, a cute but materialistic mother, and four adult children with their own quirks and family troubles.


Title : Once Again
First Air Date : Mar 28, 2020
Last Air Date : Jul 26, 2020
Number of Episodes : 88
Number of Seasons : 1
Genres : Drama, Family
Networks : KBS2
Casts : Lee Min-jung, Lee Sang-yeob, Cheon Ho-jin, Cha Hwa-yeon, Lee Cho-hee, Oh Yoon-ah, Oh Dae-hwan, Lee Jung-eun, Baek Ji-won, Ahn Gil-kang, Lee Sang-Yi
Alternative Titles : I Have Been There Once, I Went There Once, I’ve Returned After One Marriage


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Epi.so.de 1 — Record of Youth “Ep 1” — “Full..” Korean Drama

Love By Chance — Season 2 Ep.1 “BL Drama | Thai” [Engsub]

Watching — Fugou Keiji: (The Millionaire Detective) Balance:Unlimited Episode 8 [ENG/SUB] — “Full Episodes”